1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs (I buy the store bought crushed but you can always crush your own grahm crackers).
3 1/4 cups Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter
1 cups salted Butter, melted
1 bag (12 oz) Chocolate Chips, semi sweet
1-2 tablespoons of butter
1. Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the powdered sugar.
2. Add the peanut butter and the melted butter and mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into a 9X13 pan and stick it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. While the peanut butter mixture is cooling, you can microwave or use a double boiler to melt your chocolate chips and 1-2 tablespoons of butter. I personally just throw the chips and butter in a microwaveable glass bowl and microwave 30 seconds on high, stir and repeat until they are melted. Works perfectly every time.
5. Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter mixture and spread evenly. Put the bars in the fridge and when the chocolate is set take out and cut yourself a little piece, and then get ready to take a short jaunt to heaven!!